Merchandise Sales Associate
Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: March 18, 2023
$16.00 / hour - Must be 16+ to apply! - - Are you looking for a fun
and rewarding job? Interested in meeting people from all over and
gaining skills that will last a lifetime? Then Knott's Berry Farm
is the place for you! Working at Knott's Berry Farm, you will have
access to these amazing perks:
- Complimentary admission to Knott's Berry Farm and all Cedar
- Earn complimentary tickets for your friends and family
- Discounts on food and merchandise
- Special events for associates only
- Building lifelong friendships -
- Resume building skills -
- Flexible schedule
- Employee recognition programs Responsibilities:
As a Merchandise Sales Associate, you will perform daily sales
operations of assigned Merchandise location. Ability to operate a
Point of Sales cash register, cash handling - skills, able to stock
and clean location, while performing guest service.
- Assist guests in retail location by providing guest service.
Provide product selection and information of the product for the
- Engage in suggestive selling techniques.
- Conduct sales transactions on a cash register/or use of cash
handling skills. Ability to detect counterfeit currency.
- Receive/Deliver cash funds from the Glory machine and complete
paperwork needed for the Glory machine.
- Complete cash handling and merchandise location paperwork.
- Clean and restock retail location on the daily basis; move and
organize stock in store and stockroom. Report any concerns about
the stock, stockroom, and sales floor to the area Team Leader
- Engages in observational loss prevention practices (i.e.
observes surrounding areas for theft of product and guests
property, checks for counterfeit currency, and follows proper cash
- Open and close assigned retail location.
- Some locations require special skills. These skills include
candy production, stroller rental, magic demonstrations, hat
embroidery, leather engraving, and photography. Individuals with
these skills should be placed in appropriate locations.
- Assist Team Leader with any other tasks assigned.
- Perform basic product presentation assignments. This includes
and is not limited to maintaining the presentation of the product
to enhance the guests shopping experience by keeping the hangers in
a question mark setting, making sure the sizes are together, and
the product is organized and full at all times. -
- California Food Handlers Card at select locations
- Ability to handle money and give correct change in U.S.
currency with/without the use of electronic equipment, such as a
cash register or calculator.
- Ability to acquire knowledge about product being sold at
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Merchandise Sales Associate, Sales , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...