Hotel - Catering Sales Coordinator
Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Primary focus is to assist the Sales Managers with the handling of
all clerical duties and functions of the Catering Department.
Maintain in Opera program the function book of the public space
usage in the Hotel and compile various reports utilizing data
provided in Opera.
- Understands complete knowledge of the Hotel Sales and Catering
Department's procedures. - -Answers telephone calls per department
policy; Screens incoming calls and provides basic information to
those interested in Catering events.
- Produces the Daily Events listing of all functions for the day
and their correct posting along with the Weekly Event Report
listing all functions for the week. Distributes to all involved as
- Aware of banquet operations and procedures. Is completely
familiar with the public and banquet space room capacities and
- Checks all function or Catering Event Orders against the space
blocked in Opera and adheres to space approval procedures as
- Monitors all bookings requesting function space for accuracy
and appropriate status. Ensures accurate entry of all bookings,
changes and revisions.
- Assembles sales kits for the managers; insures all collateral
is complete and up to date
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs. - - - -
- Maintains the revenue reports daily; coordinates the flow of
paperwork as it relates to the requests for function space;
produces a monthly Tentative Bookings Report covering subsequent 90
days to help keep the function book in Opera clean and
accurate.Hourly range - $18.50 - 21.20. Standard benefits package
including medical, dental, and vision, 401K, profit sharing,
vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Education - - - Preferred: Associate's degree / vocational or
technical school degree - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - -Qualifications:
- Excellent professional -communication and interpersonal
- Must be detail orientated -and posses excellent planning and
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other
- Business communications skills: Must be able to read, write,
and speak English fluently. Spanish preferred.
- Working knowledge of computer systems; word processing and
spreadsheet software: Word, Excel, etc.
- Possess General office skills such as: multi line phones,
filing systems, form typing, and letter format.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
business needs. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Hotel - Catering Sales Coordinator, Sales , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!