Emergency Services Technician (EMT)
Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: March 10, 2023
$22.01 / hour -Are you looking for a fun and rewarding job?
Interested in meeting people from all over and gaining skills that
will last a lifetime? Then Knott's Berry Farm is the place for you!
-Working at Knott's Berry Farm, you will have access to these
amazing perks: -
- Complimentary admission to Knott's Berry Farm and all Cedar
- Earn complimentary tickets for your friends and family
- Discounts on food and merchandise
- Special events for associates only
- Building lifelong friendships -
- Resume building skills -
- Flexible schedule
- Employee recognition programs
Provides emergency and non emergency care to employees and guests.
Works with Health Services Management and RN's in the
day to day operations of Health Services. Responds to all medical
calls on property and provides care per treatment standards. -
- Provide necessary medical care to all employees and guests of
Knott's Berry Farm acting within the EMT scope of
practice, as defined by state and county regulatory agencies and
request outside services as necessary.
- Ability to complete Health Service paperwork in a professional
and timely manner.
- Report all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Follow proper infection control procedures.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and confidentiality of all
- Provide follow up care to Knott's Berry Farm employees
following Knott's Berry Farm policies and procedures.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of and follows all company policies
- Follow the direction of higher medical authority as
- Report information regarding patient condition and treatment
rendered to medical staff of local fire department or receiving
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety
guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual
conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- CA EMT certification
- Ability to pass DMV check.
- Current CPR Certification through the American Red Cross or
American Heart Association.
- Current OCEMS certification
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
previous employment, education and personal references, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
- CPR Certification
- Driver's License
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Emergency Services Technician (EMT), Professions , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...