Field Service Technician Bending - Northern CA
Company: AMADA HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: November 21, 2022
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: * Proficient in trouble shooting
mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, control systems as
well as networks.
* Able to precisely follow layout drawings and blue prints used in
the installation of equipment.
* Complete status (service) reports on a daily basis and expense
reports on a weekly basis.
* The ability to communicate in the English language.
* Excellent customer relations and follow through.
* Managing the total equipment installation process at Customer
site entailing use of hand tools, climbing, bending, stooping.
* Operation, applications, software, and part programming
capabilities, and customer training of such.
* Use of Amada applications software used in line control and part
* Regular travel within assigned territories.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: * The
ability to communicate in the Spanish language. REPORTING
RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Regional Service Manager SUBORDINATE
STAFF: None KNOWLEDGE: A 4 yr degree in Electronics or a minimum of
a 2 yr degree with related work experience preferred. SKILLS: *
Ability to analyze and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic,
optical and electrical systems.
* Ability to use hand tools, Volt/Ohm meter and Oscilloscope.
* Working knowledge of computers and Windows OS.
* Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical
* Being accountable and responsible to service and support a
customer through all aspects of the customer's ownership of the
machine. . TRAVEL: Routine travel within assigned territories with
occasional over night stays. WORKING CONDITIONS: LIFTING: Average
Weight: 50 lb. Frequency: Daily
Keywords: AMADA HOLDINGS CO., LTD., Buena Park , Field Service Technician Bending - Northern CA, Professions , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!