Marketing Data Analyst
Company: 99 Ranch Market
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: June 22, 2022
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains
in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California,
Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New
Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape
the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99
Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new
members to join and grow along with our team!Responsibilities:
- Analyze data using statistical techniques and provide insights
to help the company make informed decisions.
- Work with marketing and merchandising teams to design reports
to measure the efficiency of price promotion and marketing
- Work with marketing to provide category insight to category
managers, including company & competitor category analysis, to
identify areas for improvement and white space for growth.
- Present weekly POS sales reports with actionable insights.
- Partner with the marketing team to analyze customer loyalty
data to understand their shopping behavior and basket size to build
the consumer segmentation portfolio.
- Work with the marketing & merchandising team to optimize the
promotional tactics to drive frequency and basket size.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.Qualification:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science,
statistic, or a related field is required. Additional education can
be in lieu of experience.
- 3 years of experience in data science, business, marketing,
eCommerce, consumer analytics, or related field is required.
- Previous experience in category management is preferred
- Proven ability to take data into actionable insights.
- Thrive in high-growth and high-performance environments.
- Passionate about working with large spreadsheets, numbers, SQL,
and presenting data findings.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability and excellent written and spoken
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at timesPosition Details:
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Referral ProgramDisclaimerTawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an
equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in
the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any
kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any
other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or
Keywords: 99 Ranch Market, Buena Park , Marketing Data Analyst, Professions , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!