Company: Ria Money Transfer
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: June 19, 2022
As a company whose mission is to be the most progressive and
inclusive money transfer business in the world, Ria delivers highly
reliable payment services to our customers. With locations in over
402k locations in 165 countries, we have adopted the true identity
of what it means to be multicultural. Our commitment to future
growth is ingrained in everything we do, from global expansion and
partnerships to our persistent focus on the ultimate customer
experience.Ria is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join
our growing team in Buena Park and directly with the development
team in the U.S. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and
self-directed, and thrive in a fast-paced and high-visibility work
environment. The QA Analyst reports directly to the Software QA
Manager and will work closely with the QA Automation engineers,
Software Engineers and DevOps engineers.Responsibilities:
- Reviews requirement specifications, designs and develops test
plans based upon functional and design specifications.
- Ensure test cases are complete and are traceable to
requirements and design.
- Conducts regression testing, analysis of failures and filing
defects in timely manner.
- Perform scripted and exploratory testing.
- Perform root cause analysis on production issues.
- Review all production release requests and provide a vote of
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or
- 3+ years of demonstrable, practical hands on experience as a QA
Test Engineer or Software Development Engineer
- Proficiency with functional UI and web service testing
- Proficiency using Postman, SoapUI or other similar test
harnesses for web service testing
- Experience developing or utilizing test automaton in Selenium,
CodedUI, C#, VB.NET, or another automated test tool or development
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager, Visual Studio
- Experience in testing web based applications, mobile, and web
- Experience in writing simple SQL queries for data
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies, defect tracking and
- Experience with defining and maintaining test coverage metrics
(LOC tested, # build failures, escaped bugs)
- An understanding of different test types such as UAT,
functional, integration, and performance
- Working knowledge of usability testing methods, cross-browser
testing, as well as familiarity with HTTP Requests and Responses
and JSON data.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of formalized QA methodology;
testing trends and testing tools.
- Understanding of basic programming concepts, application
design, infrastructure, operating systems, networking, system
integrations and enterprise systems.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments to meet established
deliverable dates and project schedules.
- Ability to research and resolve problems, acquire and maintain
knowledge of relevant software solutions and support IT policies
and procedures.Ria values diversity and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities to all
employees and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, age,
sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Ria Money Transfer, Buena Park , QA Analyst, Professions , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!