Traffic Associate - Courier Sampler Assistant
Company: Food Safety Net Services
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: June 17, 2022
We are looking for a focused and goal driven Courier-Sampler to
join our expanding team. In this key role, you will perform duties
such as: Collecting client samples following established and
well-defined protocols and performing preassigned collection
If you share our values ? Ethical, Adaptable, Reliable, Accurate,
Collaborative, Client Focused, Dedicated, Skilled, Innovative - and
wish to develop in a dynamic environment focused on the future,
then join us!
* Follow established and well-defined protocols to collect samples
of food from client?s establishments, manufacturers, processors,
packers, re-packers, shippers, importers, warehouses, etc.
* Complete all sample Collection Reports accurately and fully,
including sample number, collection date, photos, identifying
* Complete all other required paperwork including sample log
* Maintain vehicle and all other property of Certified Laboratories
assigned to the driver.
* Maintain and track all petty cash monies and receipts.
* Interact with clients in a professional manner with a
* Maintain records, such as Driver?s vehicle logs, records of
samples and petty cash.
* Complete assigned FDA Collections and Photo Report for samples
collected from warehouses/freezers.
* Legibly complete and submit daily Driver?s vehicle logs and
transmittals/collection report at the end of shift.
* Communicate with Traffic Manager, report delays, other
traffic/transportation issues throughout the day.
* Use appropriate cleaning materials to clean and sterilize all
sampling instruments and coolers.
* Perform other services for Certified Laboratories, as designated
Keywords: Food Safety Net Services, Buena Park , Traffic Associate - Courier Sampler Assistant, Professions , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!