Company: Certified Group of Companies
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: November 18, 2021
We are looking for an accomplished and driven Chemistry Analyst
to join our growing team!The Chemistry Analyst conducts chemical
testing on raw materials, in process materials and finished
products, using defined skills and technical expertise and provides
leadership in the department.Certified Group will be holding a
Hiring Open House on Monday, November 1st and Tuesday, November
2nd. Please join us to learn more about our exciting positions and
to interview with our Hiring Managers. Walk-ins are welcome, come
join us at our Buena Park, CA laboratory!Monday, November 1st, from
9:30am to 5:30pmTuesday, November 2nd, from 9:30am to 5:30pm6460
Dale StreetBuena Park, CA 90621**Masks are required to enter the
building****Please bring a copy of your resume**To schedule an
interview, please click here:
- Performs regular chemical analysis in a timely fashion
maintaining a high level of quality.
- Develops, validates, and performs non-routine analysis, as
- Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
- Successfully participates in Quality Control tests on
proficiency samples, IRM's and any other check samples deemed
appropriate by the Chemistry Department Manager.
- Proactively contributes to technical, strategic and development
discussions regarding equipment, methods, and science.
- Provides technical guidance and training to others in the
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to
ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment,
and personnel used.
- Confirm with management team to ensure successful functioning
of newly implemented systems or procedures.
- Other duties as required.POSITION OBJECTIVES:
- Using appropriate methods performs chemical analysis that
requires defined skills and technical expertise.
- Proactively share knowledge and technical expertise with
- Effectively participate in proficiency testing as required by
ANAB and other accrediting/certifying bodies.
- Maintain analytical and quality records as required for
accreditation/certification and general maintenance of
- Perform routine diagnosis, trouble-shooting and maintenance of
- Learns new techniques and technologies as appropriate.
- Participates in special projects as assigned by the Department
- Review reports and discuss with management and co-workers about
format and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
- Works effectively and in conjunction with other
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment.POSITION
- BS degree in Science, preferably a MS degree in Chemistry.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in an analytical laboratory
- Strong relevant quantitative skills.
- Broad familiarity with general literature in applicable
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to perform and document new tests.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to operate various instruments in the Chemistry
- Excellent conceptual basis of Chemistry.
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods.We value our employees
as they are the key to our success. Our commitment to your success
is enhanced by a competitive salary with an extensive benefits
package. We work to maintain a progressive and collaborative work
environment where we empower people and provide them with
opportunities to develop their long-term career.Certified Group is
one of the largest and independent laboratories in the nation and
is located in California, Illinois, New York, Virginia, and Texas.
Each of our laboratories has its own area of expertise and is
acknowledged as a leader in the field of food, cosmetics, and
nutraceuticals safety and analysis.Certified Group values diversity
in its workforce. The company is firmly committed to a policy of
Equal Opportunity and will administer its policies in a manner that
treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of
merit. Certified Group will take affirmative action to seek out
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.Job Type:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Certified Group of Companies, Buena Park , Chemistry Analyst, Professions , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!