Company: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C.
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: May 16, 2020
LOCATION: ORANGE COUNTY, CA
SALARY: ON EXPERIENCE
Responsible for scheduling, training, manpower planning, and
product output of multiple manufacturing areas. Works as a team
member to coordinate employee output in order to meet
production/quality goals and standards.
* Support the business's safety and profitability goals and flow
down the expectations to the operation technicians
* Assigns and directs the work of employees to meet manufacturing
deadlines and goals. Plans daily work based on available capacity.
Performs demand vs. capacity analysis to maintain on-time
* Ensures that manufacturing and quality standards are understood
and maintained by all subordinates.
* Keeps management informed of manufacturing progress and
* Keeps subordinates informed of changes in company/manufacturing
procedures and ensures compliance to such. Makes sure employees are
trained if necessary.
* Works with other departments in order to maintain high efficiency
and output and reduce potential problems.
* Ensures that all required reports are accurate and completed on
* Actively participates in continuous improvement programs such as
cycle time improvement, development of standard work combination
tables, work instructions, root cause analysis, and 5S.
* Administers company rules and regulations for attendance,
personal conduct, safety, housekeeping, among others.
* Manage the performance of subordinates by setting expectations,
monitoring, mentoring, and coaching as needed.
* Able to read blueprints, schematics, manufacturing prints, and
other production related diagrams
* Experience with measurement gages such as calipers, micrometers,
* Experience with ERP systems. Intermediate to advanced MS Office
skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
* Should be able to travel domestically and internationally with
short notice on occasions up to 10% of the time
* Ability to support weekend production and occasional second shift
production as needed.
* Minimum two years of experience in Aerospace industry
* Knowledge of electronic theory and design are a plus
* Experience with shop floor transformation (5S, VSM)
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
* A Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or University in
Electronics, Business discipline or equivalent production
* Minimum of two years of experience in a leadership role in a
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C., Buena Park , Production Supervisor, Professions , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!