Company: IDC Logistics, Inc.
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Position SummaryThe AP Specialist supports the accounting
functions of a fast paced and growing business, providing
high-level support and customer service company-wide. This position
is responsible for all phases of the AP function, including (but
not limited to) vendor setup and maintenance, timely/accurate
payment of properly approved financial obligations, and data entry.
- Review invoices for accuracy and completeness and enter invoice
information to system for payment on a daily basis.
- Communicate with affiliates and vendors on AP related
- Maintain Vendor files
- Research, analyze and resolve payment and vendor issues.
- Maintain and generate reporting of payment analysis.
- Provide follow up on identified issues and discrepancies.
- Perform all job functions while adhering to the Company's
policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance to the AP Supervisor and other Management
personnel and perform special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for credit card payments, ACH transactions and
other specialty transactions
- Interact with locations to ensure correct application of cash
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Prepare and perform check run
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing
- Assist with month-end closing Minimum Required Qualifications
- Associates, Bachelors preferred.
- 3 years of AP experience. Logistics industry experience is
- Knowledge and understanding of standard accounts payable
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with vendor dispute resolution.
- Excellent ability to interact professionally and effectively
with internal and external customers in person and over the
- Good analytical skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while paying
attention to detail.
- Ability to gather and interpret data, compile information and
- Systems experience: Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Multi-tasking with quick pivots from task to task with changing
- Productive within a team environment
- Close attention to detail
- Must be able to adapt and flex to a changing environmentiDC
Logistics Inc. is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to
race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status,
uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender
orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in
accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This
commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment
practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring,
promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves
of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of
employment. This job description is intended to set forth the core
functions required for this position and describe the general
nature of the work performed by employees in this position. It may
not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do
this job. Employees may be assigned additional responsibilities as
necessary. The Company reserves the right to revise this job
description at any time and to require employees to perform other
tasks as circumstances or conditions of the Company's business,
competitive considerations or the work environment changes.
Keywords: IDC Logistics, Inc., Buena Park , AP Specialist, Other , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!