Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Overview:$16.00 / hour -Must be 18+ to apply! -Are you looking
for a fun and rewarding job? Interested in meeting people from all
over and gaining skills that will last a lifetime? Then Knott's
Berry Farm is the place for you!Working at Knott's Berry Farm, you
will have access to these amazing perks:
- Complimentary admission to Knott's Berry Farm and all Cedar
- Earn complimentary tickets for your friends and family
- Discounts on food and merchandise
- Special events for associates only
- Building lifelong friendships -
- Resume building skills -
- Flexible schedule
- Employee recognition programsResponsibilities:The functions of
a Traffic Control associate is to provide excellent guest service,
direct guest traffic to available parking lots, collect -parking
fees at toll booths, assist guests as needed, and ensuring all
employees entering into the Employee Lot are current -employees.
- Initiate guest interactions, answering questions and providing
directions to the guests.
- Direct traffic on the streets and driveways on company
- Collect parking fees in the toll booths following proper cash
- Direct guests to open parking areas and stalls.
- Assists supervision in opening and closing parking lots by
opening/closing gates, placing/removing cones, putting up/taking
down barricades, and putting up/taking down directional signs.
- Provides battery jumps to guest vehicles and other associates
that need assistance on Knott's Berry Farm property.
- Assists supervision with distributing equipment and supplies to
- Assists supervision with transporting employees to work
- Assists in completing minor maintenance tasks in parking areas
- Employee Lot associate must regulate the flow of pedestrian and
vehicle traffic into the Employee Lot and ensure that everyone
admitted into the lot is a Knott's Berry Farm employee by checking
their current employee ID before entering the lot.Qualifications:
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. - Ability to perform these
operations using units of money and weight measurement, volume, and
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English at a level
sufficient to follow written policies and procedures; complete a
variety of basic forms; and interact with guests including
understanding and responding to specific questions.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Traffic Attendant, Other , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!