Company: Randstad Sourceright
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: January 13, 2022
SummaryThe Project Coordinator role provides management and
support on small and third party projects. This position will be
the trusted customer interface and work closely with our internal
teams and any third party providers in delivering successful
engagements. Essential Functions
- Meeting with the project leader or manager to understand all
vital aspects of the particular project.
- Ensuring all team members understand the scope of the project
as well as what they are individually responsible for.
- Creating schedules of what needs to be completed including
deadlines, as well as team meetings and coordinating the same with
- Assisting in handling the groups' timecards and labor
- Log and maintain hours of all personnel.
- Assist Project Manager with scheduling meetings and prepare
documentation for meetings.
- Compiling and maintaining interim project reports and minutes
- Assisting Labor Compliance with proper required
- Maintain Asset Workbooks, RFI and RFC.
- Communicating relevant information to all team members, such as
changes in schedule dates, changes in the project's requirements,
unexpected obstacles, etc.
- Coordinating activities and maintaining relationships with
vendors and suppliers.
- Schedule daily manpower as needed and ensuring the most updated
information is communicated to the field.
- Collect, upload and log all transmittals.
- Assist the group with purchasing as needed, including the
tracking and scheduling of will calls, deliveries and
- Assisting the project leader or manager in various activities
such as project monitoring, meeting shadowing with management to
ensure proper project involvement.
- Phone duties to include a high level of customer service.
- Tracking DPRs-hard/soft copies.
- Filing -- soft/hard copy (document tracking).
- The generation and distribution of the 48 Hour Site Access
- The generation and distribution of the EHS Walk Requests.
- The generation and distribution of the TSE Walk Requests.
- The generation and distribution of the Signature Walk
- The generation and distribution of the Signed Final Signature
Walk Request Notice Forms after the signature walk date and time
has been confirmed.
- Assist in the creation of the close out documentation for the
- Maintain and administrate over file and document storage for
the project (both electronic and hard copy).
- Must demonstrate time and stress management and multitasking
skills to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Team work and leadership skills are required to motivate
different groups of people to fulfill their responsibilities within
a given time frame.
- Must be detailed orientated and organized at all times.
- Must have good communication and writing skills.
- Overtime can be required without advanced notice.
- PMI, CCMP, or ITIL or other service management
- Experience with Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, or Genesys product
- BS/BA degree in business, project management, MIS, computer
science or related fields
Keywords: Randstad Sourceright, Buena Park , Project Coordinator, Other , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!