Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Ensures the safe and efficient operation of the ride or group of
Ride Operators qualify for Holiday Pay Premium! Make up to
$18.00/hr. Please see your Recruiter for more information.
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding job this summer? Interested
in meeting people from all over and gaining skills that will last a
lifetime? Then Knott's Berry Farm is the place for you!
Working at Knott's Berry Farm, you will have access to these
Complimentary admission to Knott's Berry Farm and all Cedar Fair
- Earn complimentary tickets for your friends and family
- Discounts at stores
- Discounts on food
- Special events for associates only
- Building lifelong friendships
- Resume building skills
- Flexible schedule
- Employee recognition programs
How You'll Make A Difference:
You'll Make a Difference:
- Tests equipment daily before opening the ride to guests.
- Enforces park policies, ride restrictions and ride
- Restricts the number of guests on the loading platform to the
number who can be seated on the ride.
- Ensures safe operation of the ride. Makes certain that queue
lines are safe and orderly.
- Assists with the loading and unloading of the ride to include
small children and guests with disabilities.
- Verifies that safety restraints and belts are correctly secured
before the ride is set into motion.
- Takes appropriate action to answer or resolve guest questions
- Measures children at height stations and issues appropriate
- Records hourly ride capacity and cycles.
- Gives directions and delivers ride spiels using a
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
We're Looking For:
We're looking for:
- SEASONAL: Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods
to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
law.Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Ride Operator, Other , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!