Assembly Line Worker
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Hiring Seasonal Assembly Line Workers for
2nd shift– Over 150 positions available in Buena
Paying $19.50 an hour – Overtime may be
Daily walk-ins (Monday-Friday, 9AM-3PM)
accepted @ 6131 Orangethorpe Ave., Suite 120 - Buena Park, CA
- Perform all or some of the following tasks: Remove baskets from
boxes; add product, sizzle and accessories into the baskets. In
addition trim sizzle, operate heat gun, and cut ribbon/raffia to
specific measurements, tie bow to baskets and affix labels.
- Follow Quality Control Guidelines and/or instructions.
- Communicate the need for stock replenishment in a timely and
- Use of Correct Product assigned (color, weight, size,
- Punctual, Tolerant, and Open minded.
- Follow instructions.
- Adhere to all safety rules and guidelines- including the proper
use safety tools use such as goggles, gloves, and box cutters.
Don’t miss out, limited spots available and they are going
Apply today online or in person.
Apply today and work right away!
Typical Physical Demands:
- Fast paced manufacturing warehouse environment, temperature
variations in a warehouse environment, Warehouse and production
assembly work, position requires the ability to stand for a period
of at least 8 hours, lift at least 50lbs including items of
different weights, sizes, and shapes, some bending and pulling as
well as hand dexterity.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Fast paced manufacturing warehouse environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understand and apply direction; proper use of safety tools-
goggles, gloves and the use of box cutters and tape
- Company Safety Guidelines
- Products to the point of being able to discern correctness,
weights, and measurements.
- Appropriate personal hygiene.
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Buena Park , Assembly Line Worker, Other , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!