Laser Application Engineer-Buena Park, CA
Company: AMADA HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Analyze customers machine and tooling requirements based on
information provided by Sales personnel or directly from
- Generate programs used to operate Amada
- Provide data on machine run times using computer and machine
generated time studies.
- Organize and order tooling and materials used for customer
demonstrations and shows.
- Fabricate demonstration parts to show the capabilities of
- Summarize and report methods, materials, and tools used in
fabrication of demonstration parts.
- Machine installation, trouble-shooting, and teardown.
- Clean-up, maintenance, and organization of materials and
- Performs other related duties, as assigned by Management.
- Assistant Manager/Department Supervisor
- Mechanical ability and sheet metal experience preferred.
- IBM PC familiarity, with knowledge of CAD/CAM software
- Some knowledge of Laser Equipment/Laser Cutting process
- Proficiency in reading blueprints.
- Detailed oriented.
- Excellent English language/communication skills (verbal and
written) are required. Depending upon product/region, foreign
language skills may be required.
- Regular travel required. Depending upon product/region, the
ability to travel internationally may be required. Travel
requirements are dependent upon department/customer need.
From: Occasional (3 to 5 times per year).
To: Frequent (10 to 15 times per year).
LIFTING: Weight Range: 10-75 lb. Frequency: Daily
Requires ability to bend, lift, stoop, reach, stand, crawl, and
Keywords: AMADA HOLDINGS CO., LTD., Buena Park , Laser Application Engineer-Buena Park, CA, Other , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!