Regional Account Manager
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Yamaha employees are passionate about music and sound! As the
world's largest musical instrument manufacturer, we are known for
our quality, stellar customer service and innovation.
If you're passionate about people, music, and you have the drive
to create results, check out this opportunity!
The Regional Credit (Account) Manager (RAM) responsibilities
will include order releases, financial analysis, risk assessment,
collections, payment and work-out negotiations, reconciliation, and
special projects as assigned. This position presents an opportunity
for those who are currently Credit Assistants or Collectors to move
into the Credit space.
Here's what you'll do:
- Conducts interviews of new and existing customers for the
purpose of investigating and verifying financial status of
customers applying for credit, prepares documents to substantiate
findings, and recommends rejection or approval of
- Recommends credit limits on customer accounts to National
Account Manager and Underwriting.
- Handles special credit arrangements and deviations from
standard terms of payment.
- Reviews status of collections of region assigned to ascertain
status of collections and balances outstanding and to evaluate
effectiveness of current collection policies and procedures.
- Collects and researches data and applies information to
formulate credit line for customer.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of credit experience
- Strong team player with effective communication skills
- Knowledge of Oracle software; MS Office program, SharePoint
workflow and SalesForce preferred
- Must have good people skills to establish a working
relationship with dealers and Yamaha team
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Vision,
Dental, LTD, Life-Insurance and 401k with match AND automatic
- Performance based bonus program
- Robust employee wellness programs including free onsite music
- Gym membership reimbursement program
- Tobacco cessation reward program
- Free concerts from award winning artists
- Discounted hotel, travel, entertainment, and other
- Employee product purchase program
- Flexible work options
- Casual dress
- Vacation, sick-time and personal floating holidays
- Inclusive and passionate culture
Opportunity to be part of something bigger; changing people's
lives through music and sound !
Keywords: Yamaha, Buena Park , Regional Account Manager, Other , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!