Established in 1975, Corru-Kraft Orora has carefully built a
reputation as the premier supplier of corrugated sheets on the West
Coast and beyond. Corru-Kraft has achieved success by providing
customers with reliable service and top quality product.
Corru-Kraft is comprised of three plants strategically located in
the Los Angeles/Orange County area. Each plant consists of a highly
trained workforce, a quality focused management team and
well-maintained state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. It is
with this passion and commitment to innovation, we believe in
hiring and developing the very best talent by living our core
values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect, and Integrity every day.
These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape
the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our
communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed
our customers' expectations while solving complex problems as a
team. We believe that all team members (irrespective of their role
or level), should aspire to distinctive leadership behavior, as we
continue to deliver on the promise for our customers, shareholders
and each other. Leadership is not tied to a job title, i.e. you
don't need to be accountable for a team to be considered a
Orora Packaging Solutions is seeking a experienced Maintenance
Mechanic to join our dynamic team with our Corru-Kraft division
located in Buean Park, CA.
This position will report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Location: Corru-Kraft, Buena Park
Travel Requirement: 0-5% of Travel Required/Frequency
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: 3rd - will be trained on 1st shift
What You'll be Responsible For in this Role
In this role the Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible
- Safety and Health of self and team working in the surrounding
area. Participation in all Safety Activities.
- Support and maintain ISO 9001 activities and ensure that
required processes are maintained.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and general fabrication and
installation of machines, tools and equipment.
- Maintenance of facility, grounds and utility systems.
- Works with management; maintains waste water and other facility
systems; ensuring environmental and government, city and local
- Preventative Maintenance Programs on parts inventory,
machinery, tools and equipment.
- Maintain and repair in accordance to diagrams, sketches,
operation manuals and manufacturer's specifications, machinery,
mechanical equipment, motors
- Performs other duties and/or responsibilities as
What We're Looking For
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years' experience in a
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Skilled mechanical, troubleshooting and electrical in
- Ability to read, write and communicate effective;
interpretation and application of safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, diagrams and
regulatory requirements, etc.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence;
communicate before a group, in teams, to co-worker's customers and
- Ability to make accurate calculations, apply the concepts of
basic algebra and geometry. Solve practical problems dealing with a
variety of concrete variables in situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the
organization, including dealing with customers, vendors, and
- Proficient in computer software (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to operate various office machines.
- Ability to write routine e-mails and correspondence.
- Ability to possess basic mathematics skill.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are
interested in applying for employment with Orora and need special
assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do
not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position
due to a protected disability and would like to explore the
possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent
Acquisition team at: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a
culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a
workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage
applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or
veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in
performing essential job functions.
Orora does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Orora is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Solicitation of Payment
Orora does not solicit payment from our applicants and
candidates for consideration or placement.