Location: Buena Park
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Are you seeking that next great opportunity? Volt Workforce
Solutions is seeking a QA/Sanitation Supervisor. The ideal
candidate will be responsible for the daily supervision and
coordination of the Quality Assurance and Sanitation Technicians to
ensure that all food safety, quality, regulatory, Sanitation
Standard Operating Procedures and Master Cleaning Schedule
requirements are fully met. The supervisor works with supervisors
and managers of all departments to meet the company's goals for
employee safety, customer service, compliance to budget and success
on all regulatory, customer and third-party audits.Essential
Functions AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises a staff of approximately 14 quality assurance and
- Responsible for development, implementation, and ongoing
improvement of the Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures Manual,
the Master Cleaning Schedule and all supporting records and
documents in compliance with SFF Food Safety Programs, SQF
certification, Organic certification, Kosher certification and any
additional programs that may be added.
- Establishes employee work schedules in accordance with the
- Ensures that department employees are trained to perform their
duties safely and in accordance with company procedures.
- Keeps department and company Management advised of all issues
relating to out of specification events, food safety, security and
quality risks, employee's safety risks, and any other situation
requiring management attention.
- Enforce Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) by performing plant
sanitation inspections and regular facility audits to ensure
compliance with appropriate discussion and follow up.
- Maintains employee time sheets, Quality Assurance, Sanitation
and Production records.
- Assistance in the department's ongoing review and update of
SOP's, SSOP's, HACCP plan and Emergency Management Programs
- Acts as Backup in the absence of the QA/Sanitation Lead.
- The QA/Sanitation Supervisor is backed up by Sanitation Lead or
QA Supervisor for direct supervision of staff. For technical
questions and related tasks, the QA Management Team Member
(Director of QA and Food Safety, or QA Manager or other) will act
- Responsible for ordering and managing chemicals and janitorial
supplies with the assistance of the designated Sanitation Team
- Handles all the human resources or personnel issues and
documentation as required.
- Responsible for managing an effective environmental monitoring
program, including corrective and preventive actions.
- Reports all food safety and security concerns to company
- Other duties as assignedQualifications and Education
- Bachelor of Science in Food Technology, Microbiology, or
another related field.
- 3 years supervisory experience Quality Assurance/Sanitation in
a food manufacturing environment.
- HACCP training, Seafood HACCP desirable.
- Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel and able to learn other
Keywords: Volt, Buena Park , QA/Sanitation Supervisor, Other , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!