Senior Research Associate
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Sr. Research Associate - Tustin, CAThe primary focus of the Sr.
RA will be to develop Cell-based, ELISA, HPLC, and/or LC-MS
methods. The incumbent will work under the guidance of analytical
scientists and with process development scientists to identify and
characterize protein biologics. This position will interface with
the Quality Control testing group as methods are transferred into
that group for cGMP testing and may interface with external
- Perform and review routine wet chemistry/raw material assays
and ELISA/cell-based immunoassays, electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE/IEF)
- Perform aseptic sampling, visual inspection, gowning and
working in clean room areas.
- May train/supervise the experimental work of more junior
analysts and may be a member of interdepartmental/tech transfer
- Develop, review, revise and write test methods, standard
operating procedures and may perform trending analysis.
- May be designated as study lead for validation projects,
investigations and method development projects.
- Previous experience in either HPLC/CE or Potency/ELISA assay
methodologies is required.
- Knowledgeable of company cGMPs as well as industry regulations
that apply to job functions. Participates in regulatory
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's of Science degree in the Biological or Physical
Sciences, preferably Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology.
- 4-6 years industry experience working in a QC or Analytical lab
(with a BS degree) or
- 2-4 years industry experience working in a QC or Analytical lab
(with a MS degree)
- Analytical testing and equipment utilizing analytical
- Writing reports/procedures/specifications
- GMPs and regulatory audits
- Potency/ELISA and/or HPLC experience is essential.
- Should also have experience with most if not all of the
following: protein characterization, electrophoresis,
chromatography, aseptic techniques, cell culture, LAL and assay
validation/qualification.For immediate consideration, apply today!
Contact Toni for further inquiries--at TONM369@kellyservices.com OR
714 454 8252--Why Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your
connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to
hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science
professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Buena Park , Senior Research Associate, Other , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!