BuenaParkRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Buena Park jobs

Physician / Internal Medicine / California / Permanent / Internal Medi

Company: Confidential
Location: Yucaipa
Posted on: January 14, 2021

Job Description:

Physician-owned and physician-managed multispecialty group is seeking an outpatient Internal Medicine Physician for their Yucaipa location. Physicians are scheduled to see patients a minimum of 7 hours daily Monday-Friday.The group is comprised of 200 physicians and 50 mid-level practitioners (Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Optometrists, and Physical Therapists) in 13 practice sites in and around Redlands, California. The physicians are about 1/3 primary care, 1/3 surgeons, and 1/3 medical specialists (most medical specialties are represented). About 80% of our patients are HMO patients, the other 20% are PPO and fee-for-service patients. The group is governed by a 7-physician Board, elected by the partner physicians. Qualifications:

  • CA licensed
  • ACLS/BLS certified
  • Board Eligib le or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (if Board Elig, must be Board Cert within 5 years of recency)
  • Will accept new grads or those with experience Benefits:
    • Competitive base salary
    • Generous Vacation Plan
    • Generous bonus incentives
    • 401(k) plan with matching funds
    • Health care for physician and family
    • Profit sharing plan
    • Umbrella liability policy
    • DEA and medical license fees
    • Malpractice insurance
    • Dues for a medical society and a professional association of your choice
    • Term life and disability insurance
    • CME allowance About the

Keywords: Confidential, Buena Park , Physician / Internal Medicine / California / Permanent / Internal Medi, Other , Yucaipa, California

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Other Jobs


Postmates: Delivery Driver
Description: Postmates has the largest on-demand fleet in the U.S. with 200,000 Postmates, and an equally extensive network of merchants. While some companies try to build a warehouse outside of a city and funnel (more...)
Company: Postmates
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: 01/27/2021

Pick, Pack, and Shipper
Description: A large cabinet manufacturer is hiring. We are seeking motivated, certified, forklift workers to be part of a great team -- br br Responsibilities: br br li Working independently
Company: Bluecrew
Location: Placentia
Posted on: 01/27/2021

Now Hiring: (PT) Few Minutes Gets You $300 For Questionnaire
Description: 1 Enter Email 2
Company: Part-Time-Cash
Location: San Gabriel
Posted on: 01/27/2021


High Demand For Quality Window Pros - Get New Clients In Your Area
Description: Over 25 million homeowners have trusted HomeAdvisor 1800Contractor to help them find quality professionals with the expertise to turn their home improvement
Company: HomeAdvisor
Location: San Gabriel
Posted on: 01/27/2021

Owner Operator Truck Driver - Local and Regional Runs!
Description: Owner Operator WANTED Great Pay and 2,500 Sign-on Bonus XPO is ahead and running consistent freight volumes. We need hardworking Independent Contractors like you to join our team As an Independent Contractor (more...)
Company: XPO Logistics
Location: Santee
Posted on: 01/27/2021

Pallet Wrapper - Hiring Immediately!
Description: We're hiring hard-working pallet wrappers to be a part of a great team at a large logistics company Responsibilities: li Place and layer
Company: Bluecrew
Location: Placentia
Posted on: 01/27/2021

Want A Quick $300 Today?
Description: 1 Enter Email 2
Company: Part-Time-Cash
Location: San Gabriel
Posted on: 01/27/2021

Armed Enhanced Officer - 13117
Description: Job DescriptionJob Description:Job Description: Constant or frequent personal surveillance of the secured areas Close observation of persons within the secured areas to detect evidence of damage, (more...)
Company: Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.
Location: Rosemead
Posted on: 01/27/2021

Pick, Pack, and Shipper
Description: A large cabinet manufacturer is hiring. We are seeking motivated, certified, forklift workers to be part of a great team --Responsibilities: li Working independently
Company: Bluecrew
Location: Rowland Heights
Posted on: 01/27/2021

CDL-A Driver Helper - CDL-A Required
Description: DRIVER HELPER-CLASS A REQUIRED br br 14814 Meridian Pkwy. Riverside, CA 92518 br br The Delivery Assistant is a physical, fast-paced position providing direct support to a McLane Delivery Driver. (more...)
Company: McLane - Foodservice
Location: San Gabriel
Posted on: 01/27/2021

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest California jobs by following @recnetCA on Twitter!

Buena Park RSS job feeds