Field Service Engineer Bending-Northern CA Area (field)
Company: Amada America, Inc.
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: November 23, 2021
POSITION SUMMARYTo support customers with (but not limited to)
Amada Press Brakes. This includes installation, service,
operational training, networking, programming training, software
training, application training, and bending automation training.
The duties are not exclusive of performing the same functions for
Punch Press, Shears and other general fabricating machines,
including automated material loading/unloading machines.ESSENTIAL
- Proficient in trouble shooting mechanical, hydraulic,
pneumatic, electrical, control systems as well as networks.
- Able to precisely follow layout drawings and blue prints used
in the installation of equipment.
- Complete status (service) reports on a daily basis and expense
reports on a weekly basis.
- The ability to communicate in the English language.
- Excellent customer relations and follow through.
- Managing the total equipment installation process at Customer
site entailing use of hand tools, climbing, bending, stooping.
- Operation, applications, software, and part programming
capabilities, and customer training of such.
- Use of Amada applications software used in line control and
- Regular travel within assigned territories.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- The ability to communicate in the Spanish (Mexican)
language.REPORTING RELATIONSHIP:Reports to Regional Service
ManagerSUBORDINATE STAFF:NoneKNOWLEDGE:A 4 yr degree in Electronics
or a minimum of a 2 yr degree with related work experience
- Ability to analyze and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic,
optical and electrical systems.
- Ability to use hand tools, Volt/Ohm meter and
- Working knowledge of computers and Windows OS.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical
- Being accountable and responsible to service and support a
customer through all aspects of the customer's ownership of the
machine..TRAVEL:Routine travel within assigned territories with
occasional over night stays.WORKING CONDITIONS:LIFTING: Average
Weight: 50 lb. Frequency: DailyEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Amada America, Inc., Buena Park , Field Service Engineer Bending-Northern CA Area (field), IT / Software / Systems , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!