Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: January 27, 2023
$18.50 / hour -pay rate may vary depending on experience. - -The
Cook - is responsible for preparation of meals such as cleaning and
chopping vegetables, piecing together entrees, use of -basic
equipment such as fryer, grill, salamander, and other varius
kitchen equipment. -Age requirement: 18+ - -Are you looking for a
fun and rewarding job? Interested in meeting people from all over
and gaining skills that will last a lifetime? Then Knott's Berry
Farm is the place for you! -Working at Knott's Berry Farm, you will
have access to these amazing perks: -
- Complimentary admission to Knott's Berry Farm and all Cedar
- Earn complimentary tickets for your friends and family
- Discounts on food and merchandise
- Special events for associates only
- Building lifelong friendships -
- Resume building skills -
- Flexible schedule
- Employee recognition programs
- Performs various cooking and food preparation techniques,
including sanitizing, grilling, broiling, frying, cutting,
weighing, measuring, chopping, grilling, frying, baking, saut--ing,
- Stocks and maintains order in walk-ins, reach in refrigerators,
and all dry storage areas throughout work area.
- Completes Daily opening and closing cleaning procedures in the
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have Cook experience. -
- Ability to adhere to recipes, food preparation instructions,
and production guidelines.
- Ability to read, speak, and comprehend English in a manner
sufficient for effective communication.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
law.Certifications: -California Food Handlers Card
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!