Hotel Housekeeping Attendant
Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Effectively cleans and maintains the hotel guest rooms on a daily
basis. The goal of the position is to produce clean rooms for our
hotel guests. - To understand, operate, and perform all functions
of the position. Consistently strive to enhance overall operation.
-Starting Rate at $18.25/hr -Are you looking for a fun and
rewarding job? Interested in meeting people from all over and
gaining skills that will last a lifetime? Then Knott's Berry Farm
is the place for you! -Working at Knott's Berry Farm, you will have
access to these amazing perks: -
- Complimentary admission to Knott's Berry Farm and all Cedar
- Earn complimentary tickets for your friends and family
- Discounts at stores -
- Discounts on food
- Special events for associates only
- Building lifelong friendships -
- Resume building skills -
- Flexible schedule
- Employee recognition programs
- Cleans and maintains all areas of a guest-room -including
making beds, cleaning bathroom fixtures, removing dirty linen,
replacing all used guest amenities, dusting, vacuuming, emptying
trash, mopping floors, etc. - Responsible for completing their
guest-room -task assignment daily, responding to guest requests and
inquiries, reporting maintenance issues, collecting and labeling
lost and found items, and responding to the requests of team
leaders. Completes deep clean projects (as assigned).
- Ensures that all assigned areas, which may include: hallways,
pool area, video room, banquet spaces, stairways, public bathrooms,
public areas, lobby area, elevators, elevator landings, fitness
center, linen closets, hallways, vending machines, and outdoor
walkways are cleaned daily in accordance to Knott's Berry Farm
- Works with chemicals in accordance with all safety guidelines
listed on the safety data sheets (SDS). - Uses cleaning equipment
in accordance with the departmental safety guidelines. Utilizes
personal protective equipment (PPE) as necessary
- Completes any other projects as assigned by supervision.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to perform physical and repetitious tasks.
- Flexible availability to include evenings, weekends, and
- Ability to work between the hours of 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
law. - -
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Hotel Housekeeping Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!