Company: 99 Ranch Market
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: November 22, 2022
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains
in the United States, with over 60 store locations in California,
Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New
Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape
the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99
Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new
members to join and grow along with our team!
Position Summary:We are looking for a highly driven and organized
Recruitment Specialist to support the full-cycle recruitment
effort, including the research, development, and implementation of
effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse
pool of qualified and capable talent. This role is an in-office
position; candidates must be willing to report to our corporate
office in Buena Park, CA.
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the
recruitment process independently, including participating in job
fairs and other recruiting sessions.
- Collaborate with department managers independently to review,
identify, and create accurate and detailed job descriptions and
hiring criteria to create job postings.
- Ensure positive candidate experience through timely
communication and coordination of onsite and virtual interviews and
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the organization's needs.
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and other human resource
staff to identify and recommend salary ranges, start dates, and
additional relevant details.
- Screen and select potential candidates for interviews and
prepare interview questions and other hiring and selection
- Assist in facilitating the interview process, attending and
conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other
- Assist in providing training to the Recruiting Assistants to
ensure they can perform the overall functions of their duties with
minimal supervision and guidance.
- Provide oversight to company employee referral programs and
ensure the verification process is conducted accurately and
- Oversee compliance with all regulations that impact the hiring
and selection process of the company and take the initiative to
resolve and correct them accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business
Administration, or a related field and/or equivalent work
- 4+ years of experience in a position supporting full-cycle
recruiting in a large organization or a similar role.
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin, English/Spanish, or
English/Vietnamese is required.
- Able to work on weekends and holidays as needed.
- Advanced in Google, Microsoft Office Suite, or related
- Advanced in recruiting tools and systems, including Applicant
Tracking Software (ATS) and/or related sourcing media.
- Experience with matrix organization and/or multi-unit
management is preferred.
- Recruiting experience in retail, food stores, and food
production industry is preferred.
- Additional HR training or education will be a plus, such as an
advanced degree, SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), or
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Knowledge of the overall employment cycle and federal, state,
and local employment laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt quickly as part of a
- Ability to deal with ambiguity as part of a fast-growing
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and
demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when
- Possess a positive and professional demeanor.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Employment type: Full Time
- Required Travel: Occasionally
- Salary: $65,000/year
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
DisclaimerTawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity
employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race,
color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: 99 Ranch Market, Buena Park , Recruitment Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!