Company: 99 Ranch Market
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Senior Accountant99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian
supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store
locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon,
Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are
passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture
within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have
new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along
with our team!Responsibility
- Perform consolidation checks and support month-end close
- Support the management of general ledger (GL) and execution of
inter-company out-of-balance reconciliation process.
- Collaborate with business units to resolve GL account
reconciliation and provide accounting support when needed
- Support the preparation of federal and state income/franchise
tax returns, extensions, and quarterly estimate payments.
- Identify process improvements for financial consolidation.
- Prepare for monthly, quarterly, and year-end sales tax returns,
and resolve tax-related issues.
- Conduct tax planning and research to ensure legal
- Prepare consolidated financial statements while adhering to
- Assist with information gathering in support of both internal
and external tax audits, including reviewing and responding to
correspondence and notices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
Management, or a related field is required; a Master's degree is
preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 4+ years of experience in accounting. Preferably in the retail,
manufacturing, or logistic industry.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP is required.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced
and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to
detail, and the ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Strong motivation for automation and process improvement.
- Proficient skill in using Excel, SAP or other ERP accounting
systems experience a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at timesPosition Details:
- Employment type: Full Time
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time OffDisclaimerTawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an
equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in
the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any
kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any
other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or
Keywords: 99 Ranch Market, Buena Park , Senior Accountant, Hospitality & Tourism , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!