Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This position is responsible for the overall operation of the
seasonal staffing function, including screening, processing and
interviewing of applicants in order to ensure Knott's Berry Farms
standards are met or exceeded for newly hired employees and
division hiring goals are achieved.
How You'll Make A Difference:
- Coordinates and manages full cycle recruiting for seasonal
- Partners with divisional leadership to understand requisition
needs and availability shortages.
- Responsible for developing and implementing recruiting strategy
to drive applicant flow for seasonal positions through various
recruiting initiatives, such as hiring events, recruiting
campaigns, and partnerships with recruitment programs.
- Assist Recruiting Manager on full cycle recruiting process for
full time candidates.
- Maintains records and invoices for the Human Resources budget.
Reconcile monthly expenditures to general ledger reports. Assists
in the development of annual budgets for Human Resources.
- Provides on-the-job training and coaching to HR associates to
achieve optimum performance and provide superior guest
- Ensures HR associates are adequately trained for success in
applicable systems, employments law and interviewing techniques and
provides guidance when needed.
- Supports the effectiveness and re-engineering of HR processes
and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency in department
- Partners with top HR Leadership to strategically plan and
implement process improvements with key business partners and
communicates improvements by exhibiting outstanding written,
verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to improve overall
effectiveness of HR operations.
- Develops, implements, coordinates, manages and maintains
programs, plans, external contacts, the Knott's employment website,
employment social media platforms, polices and procedures for
recruitment, internal and external hiring events, testing,
selection and job placement.
- Leads the Recruiting Team, recruitment programs including, but
not limited to, job fairs, recruitment partnerships, marketing open
positions, reporting staffing numbers, handling recruiting team
disciplinary matters; productivity, recognition, engagement and
morale; as well as training and development.
We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Management
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment on multiple
projects with associates across all levels and departments of the
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows based operating systems and
software, including Word and Excel.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
previous employment, education and personal references, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Area Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!