Hotel Banquet Server
Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This position is responsible for the complete set-up, service, and
clean-up of catering events. This position will provide guest
service in a timely, courteous, and professional manner consistent
with Knott's Berry Farm's grooming, attendance, and operational
How You'll Make A Difference:
- Able to transport large trays, up to 30 lbs, through a crowded
room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- Follows department and Knott's Berry Farm's operational
- Ensure food & beverages are served promptly.
- Check all equipment for damage and cleanliness.
- Complete table set-ups as directed and in accordance with
- Complete rooms set-ups as directed by BEO.
- Serve food in accordance with BEO and direction from shift
- Provide "Yes, I can" service
- Report all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Follows proper chemical and safety standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of all respective equipement, guest and
service areas while following all safety standards (including
- Follows and enforce policies regarding the consumption of
alcohol during events.
- Takes breaks and meal periods with posted schedule, Knott's
Berry Farm, and California State policies.
- Breakdown rooms at completion of event in accordance with
direction from Banquet Team Leader and/or Banquet Manager.
We're Looking For:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must follow proper service standards.
- Possess a state of California Food Handler's card.
- Must be able to satisfactorily communicate in English with
guests and visitors.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Hotel Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!