Hotel Banquet Server
Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Overview:This position is responsible for the complete set?up,
service, and clean?up of catering events. This position will
provide guest service in a timely, courteous, and professional
manner consistent with Knott's Berry Farm's grooming, attendance,
and operational standards.How You'll Make A Difference:You?ll Make
- Able to transport large trays, up to 30 lbs, through a crowded
room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- Follows department and Knott's Berry Farm's operational
- Ensure food & beverages are served promptly.
- Check all equipment for damage and cleanliness.
- Complete table set?ups as directed and in accordance with
- Complete rooms set?ups as directed by BEO.
- Serve food in accordance with BEO and direction from shift
- Provide "Yes, I can" service
- Report all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Follows proper chemical and safety standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of all respective equipement, guest and
service areas while following all safety standards (including
- Follows and enforce policies regarding the consumption of
alcohol during events.
- Takes breaks and meal periods with posted schedule, Knott's
Berry Farm, and California State policies.
- Breakdown rooms at completion of event in accordance with
direction from Banquet Team Leader and/or Banquet Manager.We're
Looking For:We?re looking for:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must follow proper service standards.
- Possess a state of California Food Handler's card.
- Must be able to satisfactorily communicate in English with
guests and visitors.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
business needs.Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Hotel Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!