Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Overview:This position is responsible for creating, modifying,
and canceling guest reservations. Agents are required to send out
confirmation emails, answer guest questions, resolve guest
concerns, and access guest's requests. This individual must also
process group, travel agent, company, internet and FIT
reservations, including processing rooming lists and routing
payments properly.How You'll Make A Difference:You'll Make a
- Processes guest, group, travel agent, company, internet, FIT
and other types of reservations in accordance with company
- Provides the guest with the correct information on room
occupancy, cost of room, available packages, and contents of the
guest rooms both standard and upgraded.
- Ensures that all reservations are accurate and the required
deposits are obtained.
- Answers the telephones in a courteous and friendly manner,
providing prompt and quality service.
- Has knowledge of each block code and ensures that each
reservation is coded correctly. Ensures group rooming lists are
entered correctly with proper routing, if necessary.
- Obtains credit card information and ensure that this
information is secure to protect the guests.We're Looking For:We're
- Prefer one year experience Hotel Front Desk
- Must be friendly and outgoing.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and
the ability to deal with the guest both in person and over the
- Must be able to perfom a multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Must have a basic knowledge of computers, math and be able to
type 25 wpm.
- Telephone experience preferred.Ready to start your future now?
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Reservations Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!