Customer Service Representative
Company: States Logistics
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Overview We're growing and we're looking for detail-orientated
representatives to provide awesome customer service to our
customers! This is a full-time, direct hire position; Monday thru
Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm. Some overtime may be required based on
volume. Compensation: $17.00 - $18.00 D.O.E. Qualifications Here is
what we're looking for:
- 6 months in a high volume customer service role. 3PL strongly
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous,
helpful). Here is why you should work for us:
- We're growing in this region and we prefer to promote from
within allowing our associates to grow with us
- We have vacation time, personal time, sick time, holiday
premiums for worked holidays, holiday pay
- We are one of the few employers that have Employee Stock
Ownership (our employees own just under half of the company)
- We offer medical, dental, vision, accident, and life insurance
at a low cost
- Casual work environment: you can wear jeans every day! States
Logistics Services, Inc. is a third-party logistics company (3PL)
specializing in all aspects of supply chain management. States
Logistics currently operates a combination of public and contract
warehouses in Southern California and Arizona servicing a wide
range of industries. Our focus on service and operational execution
has enabled us to be rated the "Best of the Best" within our
customers' distribution networks. States Logistics Services, Inc is
an equal opportunity employer. Responsibilities Here Are Just Some
Things A Customer Service Rep Will Do:
- Receive and process outbound orders by EDI, phone, fax or email
in either our in-house WMS system or SAP.
- Prepare routing information, schedule appointments with
carriers, and shipping documents.
- Prepare any follow-up to ensure delivery can be made by the
specified dates required. Initiate tracers with carriers.
- Adjust or cancel orders and process inbound returns as
- Access customer's online shipping or receiving programs and
update records for individual accounts.
- Send daily, weekly or monthly reports to the customer as
- Invoice processing
Keywords: States Logistics, Buena Park , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!