Manager - Health Services
Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Responsible for the management, administration, and direction of
the company's Health Services / First Aid Department. This position
also includes assisting with the company's workers' compensation
program, and coordination of safety, health, and injury awareness
and training programs.
- Leads Health Services Department, provides for the care of
associates and guests. Hires staff and manages performance issues,
addresses disciplinary situations, and provides input into
termination decisions. Oversees direct reports' daily work and
prepares and conducts appraisals on a yearly basis. Ensures
staffing to meet business needs.
- Provides direct care of illness/injury to employees and guests.
Supports First Aid staff in medical emergencies and trains them on
first aid protocols.
- Assists with the case care and management in concert with WC
administrator Sedgwick. Shares intel and critical HR/payroll
details to assist Sedgwick's management of the case. Work with
medical providers to assist in the management of care.
- Works with Human Resources staff for accommodations and other
issues related to
employee medical leaves and return to work.
- Coordinates with Safety Department in the preparation of OSHA
log, injury reports and shares responsibilities on investigations,
incidents for guests and associates. Assist Safety in the
development and implementation of corrective actions and
- Serve as company representative, when needed or requested at
Worker's Compensation depositions, settlement conferences.
- Provides and delivers health education, promotion and wellness
materials and information to employees, both one on one and in
- Adheres to and enforces all Cedar Fair and specific Park
policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO
policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all
aspects of employment.
- Other duties may be assigned. Salary range -
$111,610.00/Yr-133,930.00/Yr. Plus 15% bonus. Standard benefits
package including medical, dental, and vision, 401K, vacation,
sick, and holiday pay.
Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred.
5-10 years' experience in an Emergency Medical / ER setting.
Trauma/triage experience. Charge Nurse experience. Experience in
private employer occupational setting a plus.
- Experience and understanding of ADA, HIPAA, FMLA, OSHA,
accommodation solutions and medical surveillance regulatory
- Skilled in oral and written communication, problem solving,
program implementation, preparation of reports, and record
- Ability to operate personal computers using contemporary
operating systems and programs. (Windows, Word & Excel)
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
- Ability to pass a background check. Certification/Licenses
- Current California RN license required.
- CPR Certification/Trainer
- Occupational Health Nursing (COHN S), preferred
- California Driver's License
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Manager - Health Services, Healthcare , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...