Company: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: January 27, 2023
$36.00 / hour -Are you looking for a fun and rewarding job?
Interested in meeting people from all over and gaining skills that
will last a lifetime? Then Knott's Berry Farm is the place for you!
-Working at Knott's Berry Farm, you will have access to these
- Complimentary admission to Knott's Berry Farm and all Cedar
- Earn complimentary tickets for your friends and family
- Discounts on food and merchandise
- Special events for associates only
- Building lifelong friendships -
- Resume building skills -
- Flexible schedule
- Employee recognition programs
- Completes all medical and departmental paperwork correctly and
in a timely manner; reports unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Maintains all equipment and medical supplies; keeps all
treatment rooms properly stocked and organized; follows proper
infection control procedures.
- Provides basic clinical and/or basic life support care of
guests and associates including wound care, removing splinters,
administering over the counter medications and basic health
evaluations; assesses all injuries/illnesses and makes proper
referrals as necessary; maintains patient confidentiality and
confidentiality of all medical records.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Perform a physical examination to assess the patient's health
needs and problems -
- Prescription, treatment, infusion initiation, dosing, and
interpretation of special tests
- Providing direct care to patients injured, disabled, ill, or
convalescent - -
- Provide emotional and psychological support
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- 2 years of critical care experience or equivalent
- Must be a State Registered Nurse in good standing with the
Board of Registered Nursing.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy,unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
Keywords: Knott's Berry Farm, Buena Park , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!