Cook - Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Healthcare Center of Orange County
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionSign On Bonus$$$Voted one of the best companies
to work for by Modern Healthcare Magazine:Healthcare Center of
Orange County is an award winning family company providing
healthcare services including skilled nursing, assisted living and
senior living communities. We believe that seniors are
extraordinary people. Their lives are filled with achievements,
contributions and wisdom. They have raised families, served their
communities and country, lived history and ultimately set the stage
for us. We are honored to provide their care, as they make the
transition to the golden years, and when it becomes more
challenging to care for one's self. From a short-term
rehabilitation stay to long term nursing care, each of our clinical
programs are designed to reduce hospitalizations so our patients
can focus on achieving their individual care plan goals whether
it's returning home or staying with us for their long term care
needsOur commitment to superior quality of life is evident when you
visit our family of centers. At our care center you will meet
compassionate and professional team members who understand that
finding the right skilled nursing setting and long-term care option
could be difficult and confusing and are wanting to make a
difference by providing the utmost care to genuinely help our
patients and the community around them. If this sounds like a great
fit for you, we would love to have you join our wonderful
team!Compensation & Benefits:
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need.
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.We are
looking for full-time Dietary Cook for all shifts.Responsibilities:
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents,
families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure
- Pre-assembles resident trays and carts as directed.
- Assists with food preparation and waits on residents at table
in skilled dining.
- Prepares and pours beverages and assorted snacks.
- Prepares and delivers between meal nourishment and snacks to
the nursing station.
- Cleans and maintains dining area, including tables and
furnishing after meals.
- Ensures dining room is clean and transports dishes, trash etc.
to appropriate area.
- Restocks all areas.
- Attends all mandatory in-service meetings.Qualifications:
- Must have at least 6 months of kitchen experience in a
- Previous experience in skilled nursing a plus, but not
- Caring team player and customer service focused
- Ability to multitask and stay organized through daily duties.
Submit your application and join our award-winning team!We are an
equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. INDLP
Keywords: Healthcare Center of Orange County, Buena Park , Cook - Skilled Nursing Facility, Healthcare , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!