Company: PIH Health
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: January 12, 2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that
serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County,
Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated
network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health
Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27
outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician)
group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart,
cancer, women 's health, urgent care and emergency services. -The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation 's
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation 's top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work -TM. For more information, visit -PIHHealth.org -or follow us
on -Facebook, -Twitter, or -Instagram. -Under the direction of the
Registered Nurse, provides safe and therapeutic care to a group of
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- 1 year experience in a paramedic receiving Emergency
Department. -License & Certification
- Current California LVN license
- IV Certification
- Current Basic Life Support -(BLS) certification for Healthcare
-Providers -sponsored by the American -Heart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support -(ACLS) certification
-from by the American Heart Association.
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment.
- CPI within 3 months of employment.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification from by
the American Heart Association. - -
Keywords: PIH Health, Buena Park , LVN, Healthcare , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!