Company: Spectrum Center Schools and Programs
Location: Buena Park
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Work. With Purpose.
Spectrum, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to
offer hope, is seeking a Special Education Teacher for our team.
Our Special Education teachers help kids develop skills that allow
them and to prepare for college, career - for life - after high
school.This individual will join an award-winning team and perform
meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages
creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven
environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a
problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor - and a stellar work
ethic - we should talk.
Special Education Teachers, along with other staff members, prepare
and implement a full educational teaching plan for each student.
Spectrum Special Education teachers conduct group and individual
instruction in the classroom and in the community to implement
students' Individualized Education Programs (IEP), improve
students' quality of life and prepare them to become active members
of their community.
- Prepare and implement the instructional process for students
- Deliver instruction, through the use of curriculum materials
and educational software
- Develop daily lesson plans and classroom schedule that reflects
state and school requirements
- Collaborate with content teachers to provide instructional
support and approved modification to the curriculum
- Implement standards for student behavior in order to ensure a
safe, secure and effective learning environment by providing a high
degree of structure, clear expectations, and consistency
- CA education specialist credential.
- Experience working with students with special needs.
Keywords: Spectrum Center Schools and Programs, Buena Park , SPED Teacher, Education / Teaching , Buena Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!